Tuesday 20 November 2007

Heroes S02E09 HDTV XviD

Heroes.S02E09.HDTV.XviD-LOL

More torrent info:
Toptorrents
Size: 366.71MB

Torrentworld returns after a short but devastating downtime, all previous threads and comments were lost. We return with a review of the LOL release Heroes S02 E09. This series continues to meet with rave reviews. This episode is yet another thriller and promises to keep Heroes fans begging for more.

Bennet, worried that The Company is about to find them, prepares his family to go on the run, but Claire has other ideas. Hiro returns to the present from feudal Japan and learns his father's fate. While grieving, Hiro transports himself back into the past and makes a shocking discovery. Meanwhile, Matt has difficulty expanding his abilities and confronts Angela Petrelli about who really killed Kaito.

Episode quote:

Hiro: I refuse to eulogize my father. To eulogize him is to admit he is gone. My father is not dead. Kaito Nakamura taught me right from wrong. What it means to be a hero. So as long as the lessons live on through me, he will never die. My father taught me to understand that certain things are in God's hands. But for everything else, God has given us the gift of choice. My father gave me the tools to fight the battles ahead. Every hand I extend in kindness is his hand. And every blow that I strike for justice is his fist. So as long as the lessons he taught stay with me, and so long as he lives on in my heart, then my father is never truly dead.

Despite previous claims that the eleventh episode of season two will conclude the second arc of Heroes and begin the next that will stretch for the remainder of the season, Heroes will now officially conclude the season with that very episode. Due to the impending strike from the Writers Guild of America, production on the series has been halted immediatly by NBC, and the final episode of the "Generations" arc will serve as the season finale. This will upset the die hard fans and noobs alike!!

Reviews: N/A

No comments:

 
Watch the latest videos on YouTube.com